Mission Statement: The College Corner Staff , as well as various representatives from college outreach programs, are available to assist students with their post-secondary plans and the college enrollment process. We offer orientation sessions to students covering the resources available in the College Corner, such as information about colleges, scholarships, and financial aid. The College Corner helps and supplies students with College and financial aid applications, as well as with the registration for the Scholarship Achievement Test (SAT), ACT and AP Exams. The College Corner also addresses the concerns of recent graduates, and alumni.

Please visit the College Corner Virtual hours for assistance during school closures.

Team College

Elsa Gutierrez-Aviles

PSAT/AP Coordinator,

College/Career Counselor



College Counselor Assistant



College Counselor Assistant

Quick Links

Contact Us

Would you like to contribute to the site?  Email any ideas to:


Photography provided by:

Michael Sheu

4500 Multnomah Street

Los Angeles, CA 90032

Tel: 323-276-1600

Mission Statement

The mission of Wilson High School and El Sereno Middle School is to empower all students with the skills and knowledge to become compassionate, inquisitive, principled young people who create a more peaceful world through global awareness, critical thinking, and a commitment to action and service.

Vision Statement

Our vision is to create an academically rigorous school of international merit where all stakeholders function as a cohesive and collaborative learning community to ensure that all students succeed as knowledgeable, ethical and caring citizens of the world.

© 2023 by Woodrow Wilson Senior High School.